Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is your opinion of norton systemworks?

ONLY the cleaning side of it NOT the anti virus etc. how good is the cleanup side? please no opinions of bloatware etc. thanks in advance



What is your opinion of norton systemworks?malware



Norton can suck my balls.



What is your opinion of norton systemworks?norton 360



wouldnt touch it personally
worthless it dosent do anything that windows dosent already do disk clean up is a windows program why run another it does the same thing internet options deletes cookies and temp files
idk but it is a pain in tha butt lol
It makes the computer slow.
I work as a IT system analyst my opinion is put it in the bin dont open it dont use it.
it's a resource hog and will slow your computer down.
Never heard of it and NEVER want it, yes it's good if you have a very fast computer, but on a limited one, it makes it very slow, I uninstalled norton, and switched zonealarm, so should everyone else (:
I enjoyed it until Norton kept sending me messages to buy a new license. I uninstalled the virus part but still use the tools. I don't get anymore popups to renew either now. I use: Avira AntiVir庐 PersonalEdition Classic



Now, it's FREE and works exceptionally well. I haven't had a virus in 10 months. You can find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment